What are NF’s?
Network Facilitators are Direct Good’s outreach and multiplication personnel. They work all around the world communicating our best practice approaches, certifying and training project leaders, and maintaining relationships with the community-based organizations that post projects on directgood.org. For Network Facilitators that travel overseas for their assignments, they serve for a total of ten months, after which they return home and may be eligible to return.
- Connect and develop relationships with current and potential Direct Good projects on the ground
- Assist project leaders in completing project submission documents
- Serve Direct Good projects to facilitate programs and provide encouragement
- Assist project leaders in grant reporting, both program and financial
- Observe and develop ideas for ongoing partnership and program expansion and/or sustainability
- Report to the Director of Development on all program and financial related progress
- Prepare a newsletter to update and thank sponsors, Direct Good template and materials to be included in addition to personal correspondence
Network Facilitators are qualified individuals who are passionate about serving to multiply community strengthening, family care, and human trafficking projects through Direct Good’s funding platform and certification processes.
If you are interested in becoming a Network Facilitator, contact email@example.com with questions or send your NF Application to firstname.lastname@example.org. View the job description here: Network Facilitator.